Expression in Design is looking for an advocate who has knowledge of Intellectual Property Rights.
The Advocate would conduct research concerning:
- Compliance with Intellectual property rights, in particular those concerning copyright, trademarks and design.
- Conduct legal research and draft legal documents.
- Create a database of domestic and international case laws concerning infringement of intellectual property.
- He/she is passionate about intellectual property law.
- He/she has obtained a Master’s degree in Public International Law;
- He/she has special knowledge of copyright, trademark and design law.
- He/she has experience with drafting legal documents and conducting legal research;
- He/she is proficient in English.
- Familiarity with excel is desirable.
WE OFFER YOU
- A great learning opportunity in a developing organization.
- Coaching and support by your experienced supervisor and colleagues.
- Financial remuneration of €1700,- per month for 40 working hours per
- Travel expenses covered up to €400,- per month depending on the place of residence.
- A number of paid holiday hours.
- Flexible work schedule.
Are you interested?
Please send us your CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com.